Confined Space Entry & Awareness
The aim of this course is to provide an understanding of current legislation in relation to confined spaces.
To recognise the types of confined space and the hazards associated with them.
On completion of the course delegates will have the knowledge to implement control measures to either eliminate or reduce the potential risks, organise and implement appropriate accident and emergency procedures, select appropriate equipment for different types of entry and be able to use gas monitoring equipment, access equipment including harness, tripod and fall arrest.
- Registration & Introduction
- Safe Work in Confined Spaces
- Confined Space Regulations 1997
- Hazards Associated with Confined Spaces
- Accidents & Incidents
- Selection of Equipment
- Permits to Work
- Safe Systems of Work
- Gas Monitoring
- Entry into a Confined Space
- Movement through Confined Spaces
- Escape Procedures
- Accident & Emergency Procedures
- Practical Exercise – Confined Space Entry
- Written Assessment
- Feedback & Close
All delegates will require PPE to include Safety Boots, overalls, gloves, hard hats etc.
Scheduled Dates Confined Space Entry & Awareness
Confined Space Entry & Awareness Duration: 1 day Useful Information: