Fire Safety level 2
Is your Workplace Safe?
Did you know that breaches of fire safety laws can result in unlimited fines and imprisonment?
The QA Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed for anyone who has a specific responsibility for fire safety in the workplace, such as
designated fire wardens/fire marshals.
Successful candidates will gain an understanding of fire safety management at work and the specific roles and responsibilities related to fire safety in the workplace.
This One day course covers:-
- Causes of fires in the workplace
- The fire triangle
- Hazards during and after a fire
- Fire and smoke spread
- Identifying and controlling fire hazards:
- Fire prevention
- Fire detection and raising the alarm
- Means of escape
- Principles of extinguishing fires
- Fire-fighting equipment and systems
- Fire safety laws
- Duties and responsibilities of employers and
- Undertaking a fire safety inspection
- Fire safety risk assessments
- Contents of a fire safety briefing
- Roles and responsibilities of the nominated fire warden:
On a day-to-day basis
During an emergency
Scheduled Dates Fire Safety level 2
Fire Safety level 2 Duration: 1 day Useful Information: