NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction
Who’s it for?
The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification is ideal for:-
- Construction site managers
- Contract Managers
- Site workers with health and safety responsibilities
- Construction health and safety advisors
It also makes excellent continued professional development (CPD) for health and safety professionals working in other industries or looking to move to construction.
How will it help me?
Gain invaluable knowledge, practical skills AND a globally respected qualification that supports your role:-
- Technical know-how to comply with legislation and implement best practice
- Practical skills to apply back in the workplace
- Confidence to influence your colleagues to work more safely
- Ability to adapt to changing workplaces and sites
- Meets the academic requirements for the issue of the “Academically Qualified Person” CSCS Card
What will I learn?
Aligned to Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) regulations, the NEBOSH Health and Safety for Construction (UK) qualification is guided by legislation but focussed on best practice. With and emphasis on practical application, successful learners will be able to:-
- Recognise, assess and control; a range of common construction hazards
- Develop safe systems of work
- Take part in incident investigations
- Advise on the roles, competencies and duties under construction legislation
- Positively influence health and safety culture
- Confidently challenge unsafe behaviours
- Help manage contractors
- This qualification can be studied with RCES (UK) Ltd over a 10 day course.
- Open book examination based on a real life scenario. Learners will have 48 hours to download and complete their assessment
In addition to our schedule of courses we are also able to present this course in house for companies and organisations throughout the World. Please complete our booking course form if you would like us to provide you with a quote.