RCES (UK) Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RCES (UK) Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, telephone number, address
- other information required for course registration and examination registration with awarding bodies including date of birth, nationality, title and gender
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have opted-in to our marketing lists by checking to appropriate box on our website forms, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Course registration with awarding bodies.
- Examination registration with awarding bodies and/or examination board.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small data files which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain certain personal information about you, which help us to deliver a better and more personalised service.
We use traffic log and analytical cookies to identify which and how pages on our website are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes the data is automatically removed from the system after the expiration period mentioned in the details below.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
RCES uses the following cookies on our website
|COOKIE NAME||COOKIE PROVIDER||DESCRIPTION||EXPIRATION|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute|
|_cfduid||Cloudflare||Used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in our web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information.||1 year|
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will need to check the SUBSCRIBE preference if you wish the information to be used by RCES (UK) Ltd for direct marketing purposes. Alternatively your information will only be used to contact you about your specific enquiry submitted;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to RCES (UK) Ltd, 214 Advent House, Victoria Business Park, Station Approach, Victoria, Cornwall PL26 8LG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.