Bespoke Training Courses
Over the years RCES (UK) Ltd have worked with organisations to write and present bespoke courses designed to meet the specific needs of individual clients.
These courses can be specifically written for a particular organisation based on the training needs identified by both RCES (UK) Ltd and the client or maybe we have a course in our portfolio that just needs to be personalised for your organisation. In addition to our extensive range of courses as an approved training provider for CIEH, Highfield Qualifications, IOSH and NEBOSH our current portfolio boasts a range of RCES (UK) Ltd courses that include Chemical Handling & Awareness, Confined Space Entry and Awareness, Dangerous Substances & Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR), Fire Warden, Legionella Awareness, Work at Height and many more.
- Many organisations prefer to be involved in the design of their own health and safety training programme to meet the particular needs of their business.
- RCES (UK) Ltd has a great deal of experience in design, development and delivery of bespoke health and safety training solutions in conjunction with our clients.
- RCES (UK) Ltd can work with you to develop the required high quality health and safety training experience that will be relevant, stimulating, enjoyable and worthwhile to all participants.
- RCES (UK) Ltd can produce a bespoke power-point presentation and delegate work book to meet your training requirement.
- RCES (UK) Ltd can arrange for all course material to contain your organisations logo.
- We will take the time to understand your business and provide the right solution in the right location.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or take a look at our course portfolio.