IOSH Health & Safety for the Fire & Rescue Service v1.0
- This four day course is specifically designed for the Fire and Rescue Service.
- Approved by IOSH at Managing Safely level.
- Licensed by IOSH and exclusive to RCES (UK) Ltd.
- Written and developed by RCES (UK) Ltd for the fire service.
- RCES have worked with the UK fire service in both consultancy and training for over 20 years and have involved the service in the development of this training package to ensure that it meets their needs operationally and in day to day safety management.
- The course is ideal for Senior Firefighters, Crew and Watch Managers, providing them with a clear understanding of responsibility and practical solutions to support senior management on station and at emergency incidents.
- Courses are provided in-house at client venues throughout the UK. Delegates will participate in practical exercises, discussion and presentations leading to a multi format assessment and a work based risk assessment practical assessment.
Individual services are invited to submit their own risk assessments and systems for inclusion into the course syllabus making the training specific to the client.
Scheduled Dates IOSH Health & Safety for the Fire & Rescue Service v1.0
IOSH Health & Safety for the Fire & Rescue Service v1.0 Duration: 4 days Useful Information: