Fire Safety Awareness level 1
Is your workplace safe?
Candidates will learn basic fire safety principles in order to ensure they are keeping themselves and others in the workplace safe at all times.
They will also learn what to do in the event of an emergency and the simple measures that can be taken to control the risk of fires.
With subjects covered in just half a day, this course is an ideal way to ensure that all employees have a good understanding of fire safety, whilst minimising disruption to your organisation’s day to day activity.
- Causes of fires in the workplace
- The costs of fires in the workplace for employers, employees and society
- Basic fire safety duties and responsibilities
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Principles of fire risk control
- Key elements for effective fire risk management
- The fire triangle and controlling fire risks
- Fire risk control measures
- Fire prevention measures
- Safe use of portable fire-fighting equipment
- Fire safety equipment checks
Scheduled Dates Fire Safety Awareness level 1
Fire Safety Awareness level 1 Duration: Half day Useful Information: